Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  • 1 Post By poiman
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  • 1 Post By LightaDroid
  • 1 Post By Golfdriver97
  • 1 Post By neonworm
  • 1 Post By STARGATE
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    516 Global Posts

Default New member now writing a Masters Thesis on Smartphone Brand Loyalty!

Hi everyone!

I'm new to AndroidCentral and I would like to introduce you now to my Masters Thesis in Marketing

I'm studying the Brand Loyalty of Smartphone Users and AndroidCentral is a fantastic place to ask all of you for help This Masters Thesis is not possible without you!

Please answer this survey that I'm taking:

The survey is now closed.

Most respondents are taking less than 10 minutes to reply, so it's quite fast and I'm sure that you are familiar with all the topics that are covered in the survey

Thank you so much for all your help!

Default Re: New member now writing a Masters Thesis on Smartphone Brand Loyalty!

Welcome to Android Central!
    poiman likes this.

Default Re: New member now writing a Masters Thesis on Smartphone Brand Loyalty!

Finished your survey. You need to edit it, because some questions are still in Portuguese, even when English is selected. There are also a number of duplicate questions, so you might want to eliminate some of them, just so that other prospective survey takers aren't put off by it. Good luck!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    516 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Finished your survey. You need to edit it, because some questions are still in Portuguese, even when English is selected. There are also a number of duplicate questions, so you might want to eliminate some of them, just so that other prospective survey takers aren't put off by it. Good luck!
    Thank you for participating!

It's weird that you are getting duplicated questions and some of them in Portuguese, as I pre-tested the survey quite a lot and no other respondent has had those errors. Maybe it was an isolated situation. I'll stay tuned to see if something similar happens again
    B. Diddy likes this.

I don't mean that the exact same questions appeared more than once--what I mean is that a number of the questions seem to ask the same thing, except in a slightly different way.

Regarding the language issues, I was taking the survey using the Chrome browser, if that matters (although I don't think it should).
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    516 Global Posts

Default New member now writing a Masters Thesis on Smartphone Brand Loyalty!

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    I don't mean that the exact same questions appeared more than once--what I mean is that a number of the questions seem to ask the same thing, except in a slightly different way.

Regarding the language issues, I was taking the survey using the Chrome browser, if that matters (although I don't think it should).
    I see! Some questions seem to ask the same thing or are quite similar. This is a technique used in market research surveys in order to evaluate the consistency of the respondents answers. May seem weird for the respondent but it's quite useful for the researcher

Ah--that's what I guessed you were doing as well. Carry on!
    poiman likes this.

Welcome to the forums poiman! Glad to help with your thesis survey!
    Thanked by:
    poiman 
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Global Posts
    516 Global Posts

Your support has been incredible guys! Thank you so much! If you know other people who you think that would like to answer the survey, feel free to send them the link to it scientific community wins

Welcome.!!!
    My History of Phones.
    2007 - 2011 iPhone 2G 3G 3GS 4G
    2012 - 2013 Samsung Galaxy S3 S4
    2014 - Google Nexus 5
    poiman likes this.

Global Posts
    23,937 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimKat

Welcome to the forums. I will try to remember to take the survey later.

From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app

Phone Timeline
    What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan
    Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry
    poiman likes this.

Welcome to Android Central!
    poiman likes this.

Global Posts
    7,017 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Welcome to the forums at Android Central!

Sent From Inside The TARDIS With My Galaxy S5
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
    poiman likes this.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Global Posts
    516 Global Posts

Thanks again to all of you (those who reply back here and those who don't)!
    Your support has been amazing!