Hi! I've read on here I should introduce myself :-)

Bid

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone! 1 have been browsing threads on android central for a couple of months now but never introduced myself in here..(never knew this section exsited) .... my bad.
I have gone from a iphone 4s to a Galaxy Note 3. I LOVE it and I love this place here! I never had anywhere to go for support/ info online with my toy of an iphone.
People are so helpful here and any questions 1 have, this is the first place I go to.

However, I am wondering though are there any live chat groups/ places for specific mobile phone users or with people who are"in the know" on all things android?
l find1have a new question about my phone each week but quite a few times I can't find an answer on here?

Thank you to the creator / developer of this awesome site for all things android. Never knew here was anything like this place out there! Other than Google of course, but that can only get you so far Lol. :)

The amazing Note 3!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone! 1 have been browsing threads on android central for a couple of months now but never introduced myself in here..(never knew this section exsited) .... my bad.
I have gone from a iphone 4s to a Galaxy Note 3. I LOVE it and I love this place here! I never had anywhere to go for support/ info online with my toy of an iphone.
People are so helpful here and any questions 1 have, this is the first place I go to.

However, I am wondering though are there any live chat groups/ places for specific mobile phone users or with people who are"in the know" on all things android?
l find1have a new question about my phone each week but quite a few times I can't find an answer on here?

Thank you to the creator / developer of this awesome site for all things android. Never knew here was anything like this place out there! Other than Google of course, but that can only get you so far Lol. :)

The amazing Note 3!

Welcome to the forums.
There is no live chat but you can make the suggestion here: AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and Help - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Glad you find the site helpful.