new to android
hi all! just placed an order for an lg g2 which should arrive next week. history...nokia symbian>iphone 3g>samsung focus>samsung ativ s. have been using windows phone for over 3 years and will be keeping my ativ s because i love it. time to learn something new, though. i'm an active member of wpcentral and have learned a lot there. hope the same holds true for android central. any "1st things to do" instructions for when i get the phone and take it out of the box for setup?(other than immediately downloading android central app) to be honest, android seems a bit intimidating...see you around!
- 06-30-2014, 12:41 PM #2
Re: new to android
Welcome to the forums Mary Beth! The G2 is a very nice device. It's what I'm currently using! I'd recommend the following thread to get you started with Android...
See ya around the forums!
Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk
- 06-30-2014, 01:24 PM #3
- 06-30-2014, 02:55 PM #4
- 07-01-2014, 12:32 AM #5
- 07-01-2014, 03:00 AM #6
- 07-01-2014, 08:24 AM #7
- 07-01-2014, 10:24 AM #8
- 07-02-2014, 09:06 PM #9
- 07-02-2014, 10:00 PM #10
- 07-06-2014, 02:15 AM #11
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 08:09 PM
- By B0WIE in forum AT&TReplies: 27Last Post: 07-24-2014, 06:22 PM
- By jpr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 39Last Post: 07-18-2014, 04:37 PM
- By nbomar1 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 9Last Post: 07-09-2014, 11:10 AM
- By Charlie Chan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2014, 09:26 PM