Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By mumfoau
  • 1 Post By wizzrah
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default CM11 note 2 GT-N7100

Hi! I just rooted my phone and I want to install CM11. Can anyone teach me how to do this step by step?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: CM11 note 2 GT-N7100

What type of phone is it so that we may direct you to the right place?

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk
    Golfdriver97 likes this.

Global Posts
    4,210 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Quote Originally Posted by eamiel12 View Post
    Hi! I just rooted my phone and I want to install CM11. Can anyone teach me how to do this step by step?

Posted via Android Central App
    Hey there. Welcome!

Do you have a recovery installed on your Note 2?

Sent from my One Xl using AC Forums mobile app
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

Golfdriver97 likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

hi! I was able to install CM11 on my note 2 but when I tried to restore all my apps and data using titanium back up the system process stopped, so I re-installed the stock 4.4.2 Rom and tried to install SuperUser but the app says the phone needs re-rooting so I tried to root it again through odin and isntalling TWRP but when I pressed the volume up+power+home key TWRP does not show up. I tried clearing everything and flashing TWRP again but it won't work. Need help on this

Global Posts
    8,409 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Quote Originally Posted by eamiel12 View Post
    hi! I was able to install CM11 on my note 2 but when I tried to restore all my apps and data using titanium back up the system process stopped, so I re-installed the stock 4.4.2 Rom and tried to install SuperUser but the app says the phone needs re-rooting so I tried to root it again through odin and isntalling TWRP but when I pressed the volume up+power+home key TWRP does not show up. I tried clearing everything and flashing TWRP again but it won't work. Need help on this
    Redownload TWRP and try flashing again. Also, have you tried flashing via the App?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ft.twrpmanager

Let us know if you have further questions.

Global Posts
    6,115 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Welcome!
    Good luck! 🙋

Sent From Another Galaxy
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

yes I did. I asked my friend, he suggested that Knox may have been tripped and prevented it from bring rooted again. is that possible?

Welcome to Android Central