Formal Introduction, Windows Phone Convert

Flagz

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello, my name is Michael! I was previously a Windows Phone user since 2010. I've had 3 Android, 3 iPhones, and 9 Windows Phones. I'm looking to make the JUMP to the LG G3 because I'm curious with Android, and also frustrated with Microsofts slow releases for Tmobile USA. Unless Android is convincing (doubt it) then I'm looking to make a second JUMP back to Windows Phone with the upcoming rumored release of the Windows Phone McLaren.

Either way just wanted to let everyone know I'm here on ship for the next few months. My LG G3 is preordered and ready to go. I'm very active, very loud, and very supportive. I'm a bit of a MS Fanboy and I don't plan to change that, so if you see me address anything MS in a positive manner, then at least you know why. I'm not blinded to options, but I'm quick to point out the good and bad.​

TL;DR - I'm a new WP Convert to Android, planning to only be a user for a few months (LG G3). I'm a MS Fanboy and thanks for having me!

Last edited:

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: Fornal Introduction, Windows Phone Convert

Constructive input is always welcome :)

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central! Hopefully, the phone (and this forum) will convince you to stick with Android this time around!

Flagz

May 25, 2013
Visit site

We'll see, I might at least have as spot in my tech headset for android if the G3 is half as good as they say!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to the forums. The G3 looks like it will be an amazing device.

Signed, a Nexus 5, AC forums app, and Android L.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site

We'll see, I might at least have as spot in my tech headset for android if the G3 is half as good as they say!

In betting the farm on it ;) We'll see on launch day

Flagz

May 25, 2013
Visit site

We'll see, not sure why but LG hit the nail on the head. The only problem; Android and Google. I hate Android and I despise Google. Not sure how this trip is gonna work out, but I'm already missing Cortana and live tiles and I haven't even left yet. Looking forward to Q4 so I can get my hands in the Newest Windows Phone.

Flagz

May 25, 2013
Visit site

We'll see, not sure why but LG hit the nail on the head. The only problem; Android and Google. I hate Android and I despise Google. Not sure how this trip is gonna work out, but I'm already missing Cortana and live tiles and I haven't even left yet. Looking forward to Q4 so I can get my hands on the Newest Windows Phone.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

Hey Flagz, is your avatar based on Halo?
Looks familiar.

Sent From Another Galaxy

Flagz

May 25, 2013
Visit site

Hey Flagz, is your avatar based on Halo?
Looks familiar.

Sent From Another Galaxy
Yep, it's my original Emblem reimagined with a more modern look. I use it everywhere (Gaming, GFX Design, Music, Web Design) kinda like a trademark. My forum name also originates from my Halo days (Gamertag is "the teams Flag" seeing as I was always running the Flag since I was an Objective Player) and since then has been used as my Stage Name (DJ & Rap), my nickname by all my friends & co-workers, and my designer name for GFX & Web Design.

1zzmia1.png

Flagz

May 25, 2013
Visit site

Thanks everyone! I have my LG G3 in hand and I'm happy to give it a test! Android and the G3 aren't as great as I thought, maybe that'll change with future updates though! Cheers to the future!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey