Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Moto X - email addresses no longer contacts

just got a Moto X, much to my regret, I used to be able to text to an email address, it would have it as a contact and auto complete for me, now I have to type the address in every time, any ideas? thanks!

Default Re: Moto X - email addresses no longer contacts

Welcome.
    Check in the Moto X forums as I am sure that someone there has encountered that problem.

Moto X - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Mav.

I am polymerized tree sap and you are an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.

Default Re: Moto X - email addresses no longer contacts

Welcome to Android Central! You're trying to send an SMS message directly to an email address, or do you want the person's phone number to automatically populate when you enter their email address? Is it possible to send an SMS message to an email address? I know you can send a text to a person's phone using email, if you use their wireless service's email format for their number (e.g. 4085551234@tmomail.net).