Hello from India

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
A big Hello to all

This is Rituraj. I have been a tech enthusiast for quite some time. In terms of devices I currently own a Nexus 5 and a 4th gen iPad. I am also very passionate about photography. I own a Nikon D90 and love using it, even though it has become quite dated now in terms of specs. I got my first taste of rooting and installing custom ROMs recently, when I decided to flash a CM rom on my old and unused Samsung Galaxy R i9103. I have been itching to root and customise my Nexus 5 as well, but have refrained from doing so.

I look forward to learning a lot from the knowledgeable gurus here.

Rituraj

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
A big Hello to all

This is Rituraj. I have been a tech enthusiast for quite some time. In terms of devices I currently own a Nexus 5 and a 4th gen iPad. I am also very passionate about photography. I own a Nikon D90 and love using it, even though it has become quite dated now in terms of specs. I got my first taste of rooting and installing custom ROMs recently, when I decided to flash a CM rom on my old and unused Samsung Galaxy R i9103. I have been itching to root and customise my Nexus 5 as well, but have refrained from doing so.

I look forward to learning a lot from the knowledgeable gurus here.

Rituraj

Welcome to the forums.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome