New Android Owner - Epic 4G

Scratch59

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
So here is my introduction thread... I am switching to Android after a multi-month deliberation regarding my loyalty to WebOS (and Precentral.net). Although I really enjoy the OS and the hardware seems to be looking up, I decided that the advantages of switching to Android (at least for the next year) were worth the platform switch.

I have used the iPhone/iPod touch and can't really get used to the interface. Android really seems to be a good compromise of form and functionality. I also love the hardware I can switch to... (1 ghz processor, GPU support, SAMOLED screen, etc.)

I'm really looking forward to getting everything I can out of this phone and using this forum to do it. I'll miss Precentral, but won't wish it a permanent farewell. Depending on how my affair with android goes and the effect of HP hardware on developer commitments to webOS, I might be back. For now... hello Android!

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Hi Scratch! Always good to have another fellow Epic owner. I look forward to seeing your posts in the Epic 4G forum :D

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Welcome!! Glad you made the switch. I made the same switch myself only it was almost immediate after feeling the build quality of the new palm phones :) I do hope palm gets better as competition drives innovation but one touch of this sweet sweet OS and I knew Android was the place i would call home.

Cheers!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown