Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New Pre to Evo user

I'm a recent convert and I really just want to thank you for all the info on this forum. I have been wondering about little things like switching between internet and quickly answering a text. Thanks to you guys hubby doesn't need to know how much time I'm really spending on this phone.

I will always like the palm pre's OS, but I really love this phone. Just the screen size alone is great for older eyes.

Welcome to Android central home of the Android army. I'm glad you finally got away from that little Pre which I also owned until I came to my senses on Jun 4 and got the Evo...now there's no looking back for me. Enjoy your Evo it will be hard to put down because I haven't yet.

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

Default Re: New Pre to Evo user

I am also new to the EVO 3D. I upgraded from my original Palm Pre on Sprint on June 25, which is almost exactly 2 years from when I got my Palm Pre. I would have stuck with WebOS, but there is no new phone on Sprint in site...