Wow, awesome forums

iman89

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey there everyone,

I love gadgets, and computer so we will definitely get along here. :) Not an android user at the current time, but looking to switch very soon from the iPhone 5 that I currently have. Loving the Galaxy Note that's about to come out.

You all have a nice day. :)

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Welcome.
Many Android options out there so take your pick.
Be seein you around the forums.

Mav. :cool:

Sent from the future on my Sprint Tri-Band LG G3.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey there everyone,

I love gadgets, and computer so we will definitely get along here. :) Not an android user at the current time, but looking to switch very soon from the iPhone 5 that I currently have. Loving the Galaxy Note that's about to come out.

You all have a nice day. :)

Welcome to the forums. Other options to consider would be the Moto X 2014, and the new Nexus 6. Unless there is a specific feature of the Samsung Note that you like?

Welcome, another Android fans joining!

Welcome to the forums. Did you make your own introduction thread?

iman89

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the Welcome everyone. :)

Welcome to the forums. Other options to consider would be the Moto X 2014, and the new Nexus 6. Unless there is a specific feature of the Samsung Note that you like?

Thanks for the recommendations. I am quite new to the Android devices so it will be nice to compare those phones. I really like the multi-tasking the Note 4 has. But I am pretty certain most of these newer Android phones have it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox