My First Android

pmccartney

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I just ordered a charcoal/black Note 4 through our corporate account and expect it to arrive in the next few days.
I have spent a few hours reading and watching you tube on all the features of this device. I also tried it in a store for about an hour prior to ordering as well. It really is a beautiful smartphone.
It's going to take me a little while but I look forward to the fun of learning a new smartphone OS.
I think I will really miss the Hub in BB10 but there are so many other nice features in the Note 4 that I may be able to accept it and move on.
If there is a nice widget or app which can combine Email, sms, FB, BBM and Whatsapp into one location I would like that very much.

I look forward to learning and contributing here just as I have been over on CB the past 6 years.
Cheers all.
Paul

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.
The Note 4 is a nice device.
Let us know if you have any questions.

Mav. :cool:

Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band Nexus 6.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello Paul. I don't own a Note 4 but you've got yourself a top-quality device there. Welcome.☺

Posted via Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the Forums! And if this is your first Android, what a great way to step into the fun! Note 4! Yeiii!!!

Unfortunately, no luck with the universal hub you're looking for :( The New GMail allows you to add non-gMail accounts now, but you still have a separate app for e-mail, one for messaging (Hangouts can do IM and SMS/MMS), one for Whatsapp (duh!), one for Facebook, etc.

You will get your notifications in one place, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke