Hi From Scotland

notakwak

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi. Came here looking to learn more about Android. Hated programing at college but feel as Android is taking over I should learn more. I have a cheap Tonbux tablet with Kitkat that I want to root and learn about. I want to downgrade to jellybean as my wifes tablet looks better. Once I learn how to do this I may root my Sony Xperia E1 as I never use half the rubbish installed and running out of space. So, if anyone can point me (100% novice) in the right direction for software downloads or tutorial on how to root I appreciate that. What I know about my Tablet.

Tonbux GTG90H. 4.4.2 Kitkat.
4.4.V2.0 Firmware
Duel core A23
Polaris_P1_eng 4.4.2 KVT49L-20140808 test-keys << Don't know what that means

Thank you :D

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I can't help with the tech stuff but I can say Hello and Welcome to the forums!☺

Posted via the Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi. Came here looking to learn more about Android. Hated programing at college but feel as Android is taking over I should learn more. I have a cheap Tonbux tablet with Kitkat that I want to root and learn about. I want to downgrade to jellybean as my wifes tablet looks better. Once I learn how to do this I may root my Sony Xperia E1 as I never use half the rubbish installed and running out of space. So, if anyone can point me (100% novice) in the right direction for software downloads or tutorial on how to root I appreciate that. What I know about my Tablet.

Tonbux GTG90H. 4.4.2 Kitkat.
4.4.V2.0 Firmware
Duel core A23
Polaris_P1_eng 4.4.2 KVT49L-20140808 test-keys << Don't know what that means

Thank you :D

Welcome to the forums. Root exploits are rarely generic. You can try searching YouTube to see if there is a way.

notakwak

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Cheers guys. I think I found the software needed to install new ROM's (Phoenix USB Pro) just need to find the correct ROM now to try it out or throw it out :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith