Want to buy new smart phone suggestions plz???

fonepad7

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
:want to buy a new smart phone that could serve me as a phone with good voice clarity,video calling and help me in ebook reading doing ppts n gaming n selfies.im confused plz help me :)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What's your price range? If you're looking for cheaper, go for the Moto G. If you have a big budget, then there are lots of choices. You need to give more criteria, like screen size, need for SD slot, etc.

fonepad7

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
What's your price range? If you're looking for cheaper, go for the Moto G. If you have a big budget, then there are lots of choices. You need to give more criteria, like screen size, need for SD slot, etc.

screen size must be large for reading ebookss ..tell me the best one dont bother about price..i think its better to go for a good one with all specs than buying a cheap one :/

AlfieBriggs

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
One Plus is amazing I believe OnePlus.com is selling them without invite until the 25th, do not buy from any 3rd party retailers as they will be Chinese clones most likely running a separate Android build called Colour OS instead of Cyangenmod. So you won't be supported for updates.

Posted via my amazing Note 4 paired with my Moto360

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That is amply argumented in the dozens of comparisons and reviews of those handsets on the web, notably on Youtube.

I'm not saying that the Note 4 and G3 aren't better--I'm just saying that it's good to get input from real-world users as to why they're better. Reviews can be helpful, but remember that many of them are written after only a week or two of use.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown