Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello Rocky and Welcome to AC and green robot territory!☺

Posted via the Android Central App

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I guess galaxy s6 or lgg4, and with extended battery by Zerolemon.
Actually Micromax is an Indian brand.

Oh, that's nice! :D I guess they will be coming out in the next few months. Is Micromax who signed the contract with CyanogenMod? Their phones are supposed to be going to run Cyanogen instead of the OnePlus One I read.

rocky28297

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Oh, that's nice! :D I guess they will be coming out in the next few months. Is Micromax who signed the contract with CyanogenMod? Their phones are supposed to be going to run Cyanogen instead of the OnePlus One I read.
Yes...... Right but don't just even think of buying them

rocky28297

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Not at all, even the performance rocks, but the hardware is pretty cheap, my battery just got really bad life after 6 months and that's y i decided to buy sammy or lg.

My screen on time with low brightness is only 2 hours. Which phone do you have?
Are they laggy?

Sent from my A0001 using Forum Fiend v1.3.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Not at all, even the performance rocks, but the hardware is pretty cheap, my battery just got really bad life after 6 months and that's y i decided to buy sammy or lg.

My screen on time with low brightness is only 2 hours. Which phone do you have?
I have a OnePlus One and a Nexus 5 and a couple of older phones I use as mini tablets. :D I do worry about the battery on these because they're not super easily replaceable but I'm sure it can be done. I hope they last a long time though. I get around 4 to 6 hours SOT on average. Depends what I'm doing. I'm interested to see what the 2015 flagships will be like. Exciting knowing you're going to be buying a great new phone. :) I'm not buying another new phone for awhile (that's what I keep telling myself lol).