Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Cellphone/Android Addict Here!

Just thought I'd actually join this forum after lurking here for so very long.

A little about me:
    I'm a cell phone addict plagued with indecisiveness. Last year, I made the jump into smartphones with a Blackberry Tour. I had that and loved it for about a year, then I tried a Droid Eris. Then I was informed by the Verizon gentleman on the phone that I could've upgraded even though the tech support online told me I couldn't, so I sold the Eris and got an Incredible. Then I missed my keyboard on my BB but loved everything else so I switched back to my Tour. Then I thought the Tour would appreciate accompanying me into my friends hot tub, and I was very wrong. Went back to Droid for a little bit then bought the BB Bold for Verizon, basically an upgraded Tour. Now I'm back on my Incredible because Android is the victor when it comes to OS, I just loved the BB layout.

My dilemma is I love the BB keyboard and Android OS. Then my prayers were answered and I'm currently trying to figure out how to get a Droid Pro.

There's my story, I hope I can contribute a little bit in my experience between BB and Android.

Take care all!
    Custom User Title

Global Posts
    1,059 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

Welcome and I hope that Pro is all you wished it to be!
    Please use the Thanks button below and to the right.
    Perfect Screen Shot Ad Free (App)
    Perfect Screen Shot (App)