Greetings from Pennsylvania!

SiberianKhatru59

Mar 11, 2015
Visit site
I've been a lurker mostly, but it's time to say hi to all here. I've been on the Android platform since 2011 and a Google evangelist since forever. I try to evangelize as much as possible, but Apple people don't often even know what I'm talking about, so it's almost pointless lol...

SQL Server Database Admin and oft times web programmer using Bootstrap 3.0 and JQuery on the ColdFusion platform in my "spare" time. Been a programmer both hobbyist and professional since 1983...:)

Oh yeah, I play guitar and have since 1968 as I recall.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Greetings from Pennsylbania!

Hello Siberian and welcome!🙋 Don't worry about typos...we make misteaks like that here all the time. 😊
But I'll send a request to the Moderators.

Posted via the Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I fixed the thread title

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I've been a lurker mostly, but it's time to say hi to all here. I've been on the Android platform since 2011 and a Google evangelist since forever. I try to evangelize as much as possible, but Apple people don't often even know what I'm talking about, so it's almost pointless lol...

SQL Server Database Admin and oft times web programmer using Bootstrap 3.0 and JQuery on the ColdFusion platform in my "spare" time. Been a programmer both hobbyist and professional since 1983...:)

Oh yeah, I play guitar and have since 1968 as I recall.

Welcome to the forums (again....lol)

What's your favorite guitar song to play? I can play a little bit of Aerosmith's Last Child.

SiberianKhatru59

Mar 11, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to the forums (again....lol)

What's your favorite guitar song to play? I can play a little bit of Aerosmith's Last Child.

Well that is a rolling target, but just now I am working on a Steely Dan repertoire including stuff from the Aja record, namely "Josie" and "Deacon Blues" . Oh yeah, sat down to noodle the other day, heard a stub of a riff from Badfinger's "No Matter What" and Viola!, out popped the song completed with signature trills and fills. Pretty simple song really and I'll play that one at an upcoming open mic at a friend's house this Saturday.

I tell you this though -- you want to know how good you really are at guitar? Steely Dan songs will test you pretty good. Deacon Blues has like 37 chords and voicings in it lol. It'll be months before I can wing that one. I have been playing a long time, mostly self taught and after almost 40 years of it -- I don't know much at all compared to what there is to be known. It's definitely a journey...

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. Nice folks here as far as I've seen, and definitely a happening place here.

Oh yeah, I am a retired (1999) Air Force MSgt with 21 years.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance