Hello ...just joined how do I get rid of banner ads?

GeoMat

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Hello Android Central folks,

I just joined this forum to stay abreast of what's happening in the "Android World".

Recently a banner add has been popping up on the bottom of my screen. Does anyone know how to get rid of banner ads?

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Hello Android Central folks,

I just joined this forum to stay abreast of what's happening in the "Android World".

Recently a banner add has been popping up on the bottom of my screen. Does anyone know how to get rid of banner ads?

Welcome to Android Central! We've had a couple of users complain about the ad popping up at the bottom and we're looking into it. Sorry that's all I have for you right now but we're aware of people's complaints.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi, GeoMat..
Welcome to the forums.

I'm sure the mods are working on getting that problem fix. I can't say that I have ever seen those banner ads on my phone though.

GeoMat

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Ok What are these Mods? I thought I just got some mal ware hitch hikeing on one of the few Apps I down loaded. Though removing the Apps did not cure the prob. ..still have banner ads
-ron

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Ok What are these Mods? I thought I just got some mal ware hitch hikeing on one of the few Apps I down loaded. Though removing the Apps did not cure the prob. ..still have banner ads
-ron
Maybe you should reset the phone. That might get rid of those ads u talk about.

Mods = ModerATORS for the forums. No affiliation with your problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis