Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hey everyone

Somewhat new to AC, been on CB a lot and other Forums as well. But I creep AC here and there.

Had the DroidX and loved but but didn't like the battery and HTC thunderbolt is coming out soon, returned it and waiting for Thunderbolt.

Did root DroidX and got LauncherPro for it. Was the best thing I did. Also wifi tethering, screenshot and copy/paste.

I still have my BB Storm 9550 and can't do 1/10th of what Android does.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas!
    VZW LG G3/Motorola Xoom

Hi. RHChan84..
    Thanks for your intro.

I'm happy to know that you're planning on coming back to android.

The Thunderbolt will be here soon. In the meantime continue enjoying the forums.

Happy Holidays.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks. I love Android, It's easy to do a lot of things once you learn it and possibilities are pretty much endless as far as what the phone can do.
    VZW LG G3/Motorola Xoom

Global Posts
    4,142 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Welcome to Android Central RHChan!

I'm sorry that you still have your Storm, but if it makes you feel any better I had one as well :P

Glad you'll be coming back to Android

New York Giants | New Jersey Devils | Colorado Avalanche | New York Knicks
    Android Addict

Global Posts
    1,597 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS / Stock

Welcome! Glad you decided to join us here! Hopefully you won't have to use your storm for long...been there.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

ha, I hate the Storm 9550, been through 11 replacement for the same thing, the ear piece speaker blown. After thinking about it, I can't deal with the 9550 anymore. Might just get the DX again and then after a year, get a phone with LTE. The handoff of around2 mins from LTE to 3G is a big no-no for me.
    VZW LG G3/Motorola Xoom

Global Posts
    4,142 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

11?! Holy crap...and I thought my 5 was bad...

New York Giants | New Jersey Devils | Colorado Avalanche | New York Knicks
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

lol. I remember I had to get a new one 2 days in because of the screen messing up and it was good for about 4 months then every replacement I got, about a month in, the ear piece speaker started to get distorted.
    VZW LG G3/Motorola Xoom