A /wave from Gunny

Gunny94

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys,

Long timer user of both Android/iOS and Windows Phone.

I work in mobile/web design. Previously worked as a Tech/Movie/Gaming critic, for many editorials and my personal one.

My friends call me "Mr Updated", due to knowing the latest in the world of technology and always sharing information with those who don't read upon it.

Had a huge experience as a product reviewer for many smart phones in the past, but now I just focus on mobile design :p

I'm a collector of devices, and spend most of my days outside of work helping friends and family overcoming their issues with their phones... lol.

But seriously, I love tech and huge fan of Rooting and trying/making out new stuff.

Gunny94

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What would you say has been your favorite device thus far?

Tough question..

But I would say when I reviewed the Note 4. Fell so much in love that now that my phone is broken I've ordered a Note 4 ^^

But between the Lumia 1020/ Nexus 5 and Note 4.

I really say the Note 4 has been my favorite phone thus far, my reason for putting the 1020 there it's because of it's photography hardware.. It's a beast phone for it.

Nexus 5 is my all time favorite, Stock android at it's best and compact :D

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Sounds like you'll have lots of valuable stuff to contribute to AC!

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Tough question..

But I would say when I reviewed the Note 4. Fell so much in love that now that my phone is broken I've ordered a Note 4 ^^

But between the Lumia 1020/ Nexus 5 and Note 4.

I really say the Note 4 has been my favorite phone thus far, my reason for putting the 1020 there it's because of it's photography hardware.. It's a beast phone for it.

Nexus 5 is my all time favorite, Stock android at it's best and compact :D
The Note 4 is awesome :D
Is yours on Lollipop yet or are you still waiting for the phone?

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Still on 4.4.2 :( My carrier is NOS. (Portugal)
:(
The one for my carrier isn't out at the moment yet either, but luckily my Note 4 was unlocked and originally from a carrier that does have the update. No issues here so far, but hopefully if other carriers are taking longer it's to fix the bugs some others are seeing

Gunny94

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
:(
The one for my carrier isn't out at the moment yet either, but luckily my Note 4 was unlocked and originally from a carrier that does have the update. No issues here so far, but hopefully if other carriers are taking longer it's to fix the bugs some others are seeing

Yeah, it is how it is. I got a company discount so i bought from the company's carrier was 300$ with unlimited everything and no monthly fees.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome Senhor Updated!🙋 I confidently predict that you will like it here. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non