Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Another convert here

Greetings, all! I finally took the Android plunge a couple of days ago with the purchase of an EVO 4G. I stubbornly stuck with my Palm Pre for 18 months, but could no longer deny that the hardware was garbage.

I thought I'd miss it. I really don't. Android has exceeded my expectations so far, and I'm looking forward to learning more here. I still think webOS is great in many ways, but without decent hardware, it's destined to die (though I think it's late enough in the game it may do so anyway at this point).
    Android Addict

Global Posts
    1,597 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS / Stock

Welcome to AC! Any questions you have just check the forums. Any answers you can't find just post and one of us should be able to help.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Thanks!

Thanks, Smitty_82! I'll be poking around the forums a lot to try and learn something. I promise to keep the "stupid" (as in, it was asked, just search n00b!) questions to a minimum!
    Android Addict

Global Posts
    1,597 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS / Stock

Quote Originally Posted by ccontard View Post
    Thanks, Smitty_82! I'll be poking around the forums a lot to try and learn something. I promise to keep the "stupid" (as in, it was asked, just search n00b!) questions to a minimum!
    Lol, that's ok. There are no stupid questions. We all had to start somewhere. At worst I'll just reply with the link to the answer.

AC is a bit nicer then others, no question is stupid and no smart-*** answers from what I have been lurking around reading.
    VZW LG G3/Motorola Xoom

Hi, ccontard.
    Nice to have you on board... from a previous palm pre owner to another - we have made a wise decision in chosen Android.

Enjoy your new phone - I can't get enough of mine.

Welcome to Android Central! I'm on WebOS right now currently and I'm trying to switch as well. WebOS is great if you aren't great with technology but still want a smartphone, but I like to customize and not get bored with my phone, so I think Android is the best OS out there.