Greetings, from the developer of ProShot

RiseUpGames

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

My name is Eddie, and I am the developer of the popular camera app ProShot for iOS and Windows Phone. I'm hard at work on the Android version, and it's coming along together quite nicely! I will be posting here a lot more soon, but just wanted to say hi for now :)

Cheers!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello Eddie and welcome to the world of the little green guy!🙋

Posted via the Android Central App

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Welcome aboard, I look forward to your app being available for Android. I can of course try it out on my iPad but my wife's iPhone would be a good start.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi Eddie! :)

You probably know me from WindowsCentral. I used your ProShot Windows Phone app. I'm using Android now, so I definitely am looking forward to getting your app when the Android version is available.

RiseUpGames

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi Eddie! :)

You probably know me from WindowsCentral. I used your ProShot Windows Phone app. I'm using Android now, so I definitely am looking forward to getting your app when the Android version is available.

I definitely remember you Laura, thank you so much for supporting ProShot over the years! If miracles are real, then ProShot for Android will be done this week :)

PSX_20150531_172721.jpg

Above: A teaser of ProShot running on a real Android device. What's below those buttons is something even more interesting ;)

This app is evolving into something truly special. It does things that no camera app has ever done before, integrated into a very tight package. I will create a thread soon to talk about it (just need to get my post count up to 10, heh).

P.S. I tried tipping the AC staff about an exclusive first look, but imagine they get thousands of similar emails a day and it got lost in the shuffle. Does anyone have a better way of reaching them? If you do, please PM me, it'd be greatly appreciated! Getting ProShot on Android was an especially difficult journey, but the end result will be nothing short of stunning, and I want to do everything I can to get the word out :)

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I definitely remember you Laura, thank you so much for supporting ProShot over the years! If miracles are real, then ProShot for Android will be done this week :)

View attachment 179093

Above: A teaser of ProShot running on a real Android device. What's below those buttons is something even more interesting ;)

This app is evolving into something truly special. It does things that no camera app has ever done before, integrated into a very tight package. I will create a thread soon to talk about it (just need to get my post count up to 10, heh).

P.S. I tried tipping the AC staff about an exclusive first look, but imagine they get thousands of similar emails a day and it got lost in the shuffle. Does anyone have a better way of reaching them? If you do, please PM me, it'd be greatly appreciated! Getting ProShot on Android was an especially difficult journey, but the end result will be nothing short of stunning, and I want to do everything I can to get the word out :)
I've replied to your PM.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

ooklah

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Awww yissss! I'm looking forward to this! The G4 camera design is decent but I don't think I'll look back once I have this baby on my phone!

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Hey there Eddie!

I'm very anxious to see what's in-store for the Android user!
Glad to see you have made plans for your work to reach all platforms.
I will be first in line to buy ProShot for Android!

Best of luck my friend!

RiseUpGames

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Hey there Eddie!

I'm very anxious to see what's in-store for the Android user!
Glad to see you have made plans for your work to reach all platforms.
I will be first in line to buy ProShot for Android!

Best of luck my friend!

Good to see you here Guytronic! Have you switched from WP?

Welcome!

Coming from someone who is a hoarder of Android camera apps..... good to see you.

My apologies in advance if ProShot makes you kick the habit :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke