Hi everyone!

nostrademons

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Great to meet everybody! I got an Android Wear smartwatch last Christmas, and found that with the 5.1 update, it's actually pretty useful. So now I'm searching around trying to find all the hints, tips, and app recommendations that other folks have found out. Looking forwards to learning a bunch more!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. Which watch coupled with which Android phone are you using?

- Paul

nostrademons

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Wow, thanks everybody! This was quite a bit more of a welcome than I expected! That'll teach me to sign up and then disappear for a month and a half.

Welcome to Android Central. Which watch coupled with which Android phone are you using?

- Paul

I'm using an LG G Watch coupled with a 2013 Moto X. Probably in the market for new ones for both in the near future.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Wow, thanks everybody! This was quite a bit more of a welcome than I expected! That'll teach me to sign up and then disappear for a month and a half.

I'm using an LG G Watch coupled with a 2013 Moto X. Probably in the market for new ones for both in the near future.

If you are looking...now is almost the time to do some buying. Almost any device to be released, for the most part, has been. Otherwise, anything else decent won't be out until March/April.

nostrademons

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
If you are looking...now is almost the time to do some buying. Almost any device to be released, for the most part, has been. Otherwise, anything else decent won't be out until March/April.

I'd heard that pretty much every major Android Wear smartwatch manufacturer is likely to announce new product release dates at IFA 2015 in Berlin next week. (I'd link to news coverage, but I can't until I reach 10 posts. Search [ifa 2015 android wear] in the meantime...)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781