Long time Android user, now developer

First-Order Games

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
Hey everyone. I've been using Android devices for quite some time. I also use iOS but my daily drivers are Android. I used to work in 'AAA' game development but I left in January to push myself to develop something independently. I've completed my first completely solo game which has just released for iOS and Android. I'll make a post with store links in the game section when I've had enough activity on the forum to allow me to do so.

Cheers!

First-Order Games

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
Actually, I have a question if anyone can help me.

Where is the best place to post info about a game? I see there are 2 gaming related forums here. One under the Android Central Lounge and another under Apps / Browsers / Games. Are there different rules for each of those forums? Is it bad to create a thread in both? Thanks, any advice appreciated.

**EDIT: Ok, I figured it out. Developers are supposed to use the Apps/Browsers/Games sub forums to post games, not the gaming forum under the Lounge. That makes sense. I was confused because there are developers still posting their games in that forum (I guess they didn't read the guidelines). So I'll wait till I got my 10 unique posts (I didn't make an extra post for this edit so I don't appear to be spamming the system). I hope this helps anyone who had the same question I did. I can't link to the developer guidelines because I can't post links yet. :/

Last edited:

First-Order Games

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
Thanks everyone. I'll make sure I follow the guidelines. Once I found them then it all made sense. There's a lot of sub-forums here so it was a bit confusing at first. :) I've had Android Central on my news feed on my phone since it's been available. "Long time fan" kind of thing. :) Cheers!