Big HELLO from polish game dev Awesome Industries! :)

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Hello!

We are small polish game dev studio located in Krakow. We made few games for android, iOS and WP, some were quite successful (like Drift Zone https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ps/details?id=com.ai.driftzone&token=_vNL6o_V with few millions of downloads), some of them not at all (like our last minigame Jelly Rally https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...m.awesomeindustries.jellyrally&token=wQX585xz). Still learning, though. I cannot post any links (for now ;)), so I leave it with only names. You should be able to find us on Google Play. Most of our games were made with team of 2 people with additional help at the end of the development (plugins...).

I hope that We will contribute in some meaningful way to AndroidCentral.

Cheers!

Last edited:

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Welcome!!!

Hey, I'm curious... what is it with Poland and mobile? :) You all seem to be where the OEMs go to test their stuff LONG before anyone else gets it. What gives?

Marcin Stachurski

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Hello!

We are small polish game dev studio located in Krakow. We made few games for android, iOS and WP, some were quite successful (like Drift Zone with few millions of downloads), some of them not at all (like our last minigame Jelly Rally). Still learning, though. I cannot post any links (for now ;)), so I leave it with only names. You should be able to find us on Google Play. Most of our games were made with team of 2 people with additional help at the end of the development (plugins...).

I hope that We will contribute in some meaningful way to AndroidCentral.

Cheers!

Witamy.

Posted via the Android Central App

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for warm welcome!

Welcome!!!

Hey, I'm curious... what is it with Poland and mobile? :) You all seem to be where the OEMs go to test their stuff LONG before anyone else gets it. What gives?

I have no idea, really. Poles are hyperactive on the internet (just play LoL, CS or DOTA ;)) and there is a lot of good IT people here, most of them are working in outsourcing companies (We're doing a lot of cool things for HP Sprout in Awesome Industries ;)). Also, complaining is popular hobby in Poland, so maybe that's why we're good testing ground ;)