Old Blackberry to NEW Android... Oh! My!

Ahgiel

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Hello all you shiny happy Android people!

I made the Android leap by getting a myTouch 4g (red) two days ago. I just got out of a long, tumultuous yet sometimes loving relationship with my now boxed Blackberry Bold 9700. I miss her, but the relationship became stale and the romance was gone. I'm feeling a bit vulnerable, but the mT4G is doing a good job of being the "Rebound Phone". hehe

With that said, I am VERY new to Android and I feel quite lost. So, I imagine I will be hanging around these parts quite a bit. I want to thank you all right now for all the help I have received just these past two days; I have "trolled" around quite a bit and found answers to a great deal of my initial questions! Thanks!

I look forward to interacting with the lot of you around here! Oh! They call me Ahgiel!

-Ahgiel

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Welcome in to the forums! Yes, there is a wealth of knowledge that can be found here by simply hanging out and reading, but its always more fun to join in on the fun!

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Nice to have you on board with us....

welcome.gif

JTDavis86

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the Android family! I myself also came from a slow Blackberry device(Storm) and regret not joining the Android community sooner

Sent from my Droid Incredible

Xopher

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Welcome!

There are a lot of us here who made the BB transition. You'll find a lot of help on here to make the move as smooth as possible.

:)

Ahgiel

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes!

This place is beyond ten shades of awesome! I'm almost a week in with Android... still feeling a bit overwhelmed, but the advice and knowledge here is making the transition a great deal better.

Thanks everyone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs