Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hi all

just a friendly hello to all you android fans ,Just signed in for the first time and have to say there is tons off usefull info here ,looking forward to having a good mooch around later, just finished setting up my first android an desire hd and having a serious think about rooting it but it all looks a bit complicated,perhaps with a bit more info and some friendly encouragement i might have a pop at it, anyway great place speak soon cheers steve
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

warm welcome ..................................was it something i said?

Welcome :-)

Global Posts
    2,387 Global Posts
    ROM
    Rooted Stock

Welcome to the forums, azazel...and don't worry about the delay in the welcome...we were all off baking cookies for all the new members!

My username is john_v, and I approve this message.

(This signature has been inspected and found to meet all Mobile Nations Guidelines and FDA Guidelines for freshness and quality. Inspected by #52)
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thanks for the welcome guys,oh and when do I get my cookies chocy chip I hope lol

Quote Originally Posted by Runs with scissors View Post
    Welcome to the forums, azazel...and don't worry about the delay in the welcome...we were all off baking cookies for all the new members!
    Newbie too so don't forget my cookies

ROM
    SC2.9.1~EC10Voodoo

Hey I didn't get any cookies..lol.welcome azazel to AC! You will find lots of help here.I'm still trying to get the hang of some of the terminology and trying to apply what I'm learning.the only advice I could give (if I may) is be well informed by searching the forums and PATIENCE.....lots of it.Enjoy!

Global Posts
    2,387 Global Posts
    ROM
    Rooted Stock

Im telling you guys, there was a whole plate of them in here this morning...I think highjakker took them

My username is john_v, and I approve this message.

(This signature has been inspected and found to meet all Mobile Nations Guidelines and FDA Guidelines for freshness and quality. Inspected by #52)
    Robots Will Kill

Global Posts
    11,968 Global Posts

Welcome to AC... no need to rush into rooting..learn as much as you can and enjoy the forums..
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Again thanks for the welcome, and who do you think your kidding RWS you ate them didnt ya lol,@cyberwarrior,yep your right. I dont feel i know or understand enough about rooting as yet to attempt it on my own,but i have been well and truly bitten by the android bug ,i use my DHD more than my pc.