I just walked away from my iPhone 4 for the HTC Inspire 4G. I had an iPhone 3G and always wanted a larger screen - I read a lot of news, and was disappointed when they didn't increase the screen size, even though several competitors already had. Further, I was not enjoying feeling locked into iTunes for updates, music, etc., so when I saw this phone I decided to try it, knowing I could return it in 30 days. Within 2 days, I was hooked! It seems faster, smoother, easier than the iPhone, and I love the way I can infinitely resize the font when I'm reading a news article. I also love the fact that I can google "android xx" where xx is something I need to learn how to do, and answers come right up! I'm grateful to those of you who have helped provide such information. I look forward to participating in these forums with you.
    02-25-2011 04:40 PM
    Hi, houtek.
    A BIG WELCOME to you. I hope you find Android as exciting as I do.

The link below will assist you in knowing more about Android and it's capabilities.

Enjoy -

http://forum.androidcentral.com/gene...ps-tricks.html
    houtek likes this.
    02-25-2011 05:11 PM
    Welcome to A/C and to the world of Android.
    houtek likes this.
    02-25-2011 05:14 PM
    Welcome to AC Houtek... enjoy the forums..
    houtek likes this.
    02-25-2011 05:49 PM
    Welcome to the AC Forums! If you have any questions just ask away.

Sent from my HTC EVO with Tapatalk Pro
    houtek likes this.
    02-26-2011 12:15 PM
    Welcome to android!

The itunes restriction was something I despised as well. Now that I've tasted the real thing I'll never go back.
    houtek likes this.
    02-26-2011 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD