Greetings former BlackBerry user across the aisle of CB :)

MMMDDDZZZ

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
Hi. I'm a former 20 year veteran of BB, most recently a Z10. Reluctantly have jumped to Moto X Pure, there being no other real BB choice on Verizon. Getting used to the whole Android environment.

MDZ

mzceetee

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi. I'm a former 20 year veteran of BB, most recently a Z10. Reluctantly have jumped to Moto X Pure, there being no other real BB choice on Verizon. Getting used to the whole Android environment.

MDZ

Welcome to AC MMMDDDZZZ, it's a whole different world in Android,yes I am learning something new everyday ..just not cut simple as BlackBerry 10 was ..

Posted via the Android Central App

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
It seems many BlackBerry 10 users are slowly making their way to this side of the world lol

Some moving slowly by purchasing a BlackBerry Priv while others purchasing a Samsung Galaxy S7 and jumping straight in.

Nice to have some BlackBerry fans on here to ease the pain of moving away from BlackBerry 10 OS and into Android.

Posted via Android Central App

mzceetee

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
It seems many BlackBerry 10 users are slowly making their way to this side of the world lol

Some moving slowly by purchasing a BlackBerry Priv while others purchasing a Samsung Galaxy S7 and jumping straight in.

Nice to have some BlackBerry fans on here to ease the pain of moving away from BlackBerry 10 OS and into Android.

Posted via Android Central App

Thank you Matty, the priv was the first BlackBerry I never had interested in, and I owned much of all of them, I figured going Android why not jump fully in lol

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles