I Hate Android

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone ^_^ now that I've got you all to click on the thread. I would like to introduce myself since I'm new hear to this big wide world of Android.

I've previously been a strictly BlackBerry 10 user but times are changing and Android seems to be the way forward so I thought I might as well get acquainted with this wonderful community that's so close by yet at times far away.

I hope to get to know a lot of you over time and have a couple laughs in the Off-Topic threads. :)

Regards

Matty

Posted via Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Ah, click-bait!!! Hahaha it worked.

Welcome to the AC Forums! Where hating Android is not a bad thing either :) I too was addicted to BlackBerry once upon a yesteryear. Still miss that darn perfect physical keyboard. Not so perfect with today's screen sizes though.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Thank You everyone for the warm welcome! Great to be apart of this community! I hope to grow my "Rank" by posting more and more.

Still need to purchase my First android device.

Posted via Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Welcome Matty our side of the house! If you need anything here at AC please don't hesitate to ask :).

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Welcome Matty our side of the house! If you need anything here at AC please don't hesitate to ask :).

I most certainly will. I'm honestly so surprised at the amount of people saying welcome! I wasn't expecting anything lol

Maybe... AC isn't as bad as we Crackberry people think it is. Lol :p

A droid a day keeps the Apple away

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello Matty, welcome to the forums at Android Central!

Enjoy and have fun!

Sent From my Galaxy S7 Edge Silver Titanium

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Welcome mate! You can now be a blackberry AND Android user at the same time (Priv) 😀👍!!!

Ah, What a wonderful time in which we live...

I play with my food

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463