RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I was around this place some time ago. Came here from webOS and went all in with a Nexus 4, an Acer Iconia A200 > Nexus 7 (1st gen), Sony NSZ-GS7 Google TV box... Yada yada yada.

Rooting, flashing, mods, sideloading... Blah, blah, blah...

Then I went away. Over there. Windows Phone (GASP!!! Say it ain't so, Timmy. Did your mama cry when you told her?)

Well, too bad for you mugs, I'm coming back around. I've always done the upkeep and troubleshooting on my wife's Android doohickeys. Now I've got a retro N7 (2013) to goof around with.

No. Sorry. The avatar stays. I'm using it as the Ambassador Team Leader over at WC. No offense to Lloyd, but he's not getting the space.

If you've read through all that, you deserve a cookie. I think Assassin Droid hands them out. Go on and PM him your particulars...

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome (back) to the AC Forums :) I'll ask AD for TWO cookies (Lloyd will want one since you denied him... I mean, Lloyd is a cool looking fella! You could ask him to wear a Windows shirt... he'll do it for you! He's THAT cool! )

Welcome again :)

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Dear RumoredNow,

You have received an infraction at Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com.

Reason: Unauthorized Offering of Cookies
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 226 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Dear RumoredNow,

You have received an infraction at Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com.

Reason: Unauthorized Offering of Cookies
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 226 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Won the Internet.jpg

Hey... SpookDroid was cookie stuffing!!! o_O

I'll ask AD for TWO cookies

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I know your name well from my posts and forays in the WPC forums, Rumored. No-one here suspects me.
Welcome! :)

(It gets worse....I'm using an iPhone to text this.)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'd like a Peanut butter chocolate chip cookie, with a chocolate milk...shaken, not stirred.

Welcome to Android Central

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I was around this place some time ago. Came here from webOS and went all in with a Nexus 4, an Acer Iconia A200 > Nexus 7 (1st gen), Sony NSZ-GS7 Google TV box... Yada yada yada.

Rooting, flashing, mods, sideloading... Blah, blah, blah...

Then I went away. Over there. Windows Phone (GASP!!! Say it ain't so, Timmy. Did your mama cry when you told her?)

Well, too bad for you mugs, I'm coming back around. I've always done the upkeep and troubleshooting on my wife's Android doohickeys. Now I've got a retro N7 (2013) to goof around with.

No. Sorry. The avatar stays. I'm using it as the Ambassador Team Leader over at WC. No offense to Lloyd, but he's not getting the space.

If you've read through all that, you deserve a cookie. I think Assassin Droid hands them out. Go on and PM him your particulars...

Welcome back!