Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
Hello Ladies & Gentlemen. My name is Igor. I have been lurking on this site for some time, but only registered today. I have an HTC Desire 626s on Virgin Mobile.

Originally from Ukraine.
I enjoy long walks on the beach.....hahaha anyways, I don't know what else to share. I hope I can learn some tricks for my phone, and learn how to fix some issues.

Thanks

4ddu6Ff.jpg

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi Igor! Welcome to the AC Forums! How are you liking your phone?

I also like long walks on the beach (well, maybe not too long... just, like, normal ones)! Living next to one helps a lot haha. Enjoy the site and have fun!

Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
Thank you so much

I like my HTC, I previously had a Samsung Galaxy S5, but it broke. So I went off t-mobile and the super high bills, and switched to Virgin. I love the $40 plan. But my phone doesn't have enough storage.

Electric Cafe

Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
Hello, and welcome. Glad you're not lurking around anymore. Usually makes people paranoid to hear someone say that! LOL! Anyway, glad to see you here. Have fun and share.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello Ladies & Gentlemen. My name is Igor. I have been lurking on this site for some time, but only registered today. I have an HTC Desire 626s on Virgin Mobile.

Originally from Ukraine.
I enjoy long walks on the beach.....hahaha anyways, I don't know what else to share. I hope I can learn some tricks for my phone, and learn how to fix some issues.

Thanks

Welcome to Android Central!