Hello Team

Team Sts

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
Hello All
Am Nimit Suri from India .Never been or interacted on a Android or Mobile application forum before . But as technology and its methods are improving day by day i just got curious about what and how much can i learn from it. Hoping to gain as much knowledge as possible. Am a SEO trainee btw would be a year in this field in couple of months . Apart from the technical things am a wanderlust , like traveling , listening to ambient music , reading and movies.That;s pretty much it . Its nice to be here
Thanks and Have a nice day !

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello All
Am Nimit Suri from India .Never been or interacted on a Android or Mobile application forum before . But as technology and its methods are improving day by day i just got curious about what and how much can i learn from it. Hoping to gain as much knowledge as possible. Am a SEO trainee btw would be a year in this field in couple of months . Apart from the technical things am a wanderlust , like traveling , listening to ambient music , reading and movies.That;s pretty much it . Its nice to be here
Thanks and Have a nice day !

Welcome to Android Central!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE