Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts

Default 1st Android phone will be the HTC Inspire

Hi All

Getting my first Android phone this week. It will be the HTC Inspire for ATT. Been an avid fan of tech and gadgets since I was a kid. I go through cell phones like a hummer goes through premium fuel. (get tired/bored easily). I've been through jailbroken phones for the iphone, os leaks and wipes for blackberry, and I'm excited to enter the world of android.

I look forward to learning from you all!

Here's my recent cell phone history:

HTC wing, iphone 3G, bold 9000, bold 9700, iphone 4, torch 9800, bold 9780, and now the HTC Inspire.

Beautiful phone. 4.3" Screen. Beware, this thing is a battery hog! Dont wanna discourage you from your purchase. But I switched (30 days) to the Atrix... BEST move yet! Love it! Battery life on it is amazing!

Welcome onboard Ksison
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman333 View Post
    Beautiful phone. 4.3" Screen. Beware, this thing is a battery hog! Dont wanna discourage you from your purchase. But I switched (30 days) to the Atrix... BEST move yet! Love it! Battery life on it is amazing!
    lol! I've read this a lot... Hmm, yea I was kind of iffy on the 1230 mAh size battery too. For me it was between the Atrix and Inspire as well... I just could not turn down the 4.3 display..

i'll be doing a lot of battery tests and runs.... hopefully i wont have to keep my charger on my person 24/7
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vietnam720 View Post
    Welcome onboard Ksison
    many thanks!

welcome to the site!
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by highjakker View Post
    welcome to the site!