I'm rooting my thuderbolt and turning it into a magic carpet

crespen

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
1. Tell us when you first started showing interest in the TB.
It was either this or the Bionic. I have to admit, I'm a Steve Austin fan and quite frankly, I could use a bionic knee... But the prospect of weilding the power of Thor is just too much to ignore

2. What interested you the most (features/aesthetics,etc.)?
Speed!! I'm addicted to speed and my Droid Incredible is no longer the cat's meow...

3. How crazy you've gone through all these delays?
I ignored all of the talk about the phone until recently. What can I say, I wear blinders... And I like horses.

4. What your purchasing plan is: online, brick and morter, waiting outside Verizon's store all night?
No need to panick. I buy new stuff and the salesman at the store knows it. I have one on hold already and an appointment first thing in the morning!

5. And anything else that you think we'd find humorous or interesting.
I'll post the instructions on making your Thunderbolt a magic carpet. It can do everything else so why not?!

xsbum

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I was debating over a thunderbolt and a bionic too? What helped you make the choice, other than the wielding the power of Thor? LOL

crespen

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for my disappearance. I just got a new Thunderbolt in the mail today after blowing the speakers on my other one. Yes, my speakers blew! My guy at Verizon blew his too! All is well now...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk