Mthomas184

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
Hey all. How yinz doin? So I am new to the Android scene. I just switched from iOS last week after being with Apple since the beginning. I still love the iPhone, but it was getting boring for me anymore and I wanted to make a change. So here I am!

I have been floating around the boards reading for quite some time and have had an account for a little while.

Look forward to chattin with yinz! :D

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey all. How yinz doin? So I am new to the Android scene. I just switched from iOS last week after being with Apple since the beginning. I still love the iPhone, but it was getting boring for me anymore and I wanted to make a change. So here I am!

I have been floating around the boards reading for quite some time and have had an account for a little while.

Welcome to Android Central!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I too have platform jumped, but from BlackBerry to Android! Come join us on the dark side! ;) Enjoy!

Posted via the Android Central App

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Well gosh dog....its certainly GREAT to have you with us. I too love iPhone, and have the 6S+....but Androids are my main phones, using a Note 5 as primary. So happy to have you with us, and welcome to AC!!

Chris

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Hello!

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the forums at Android Central!

Great phone the GS7e, I know that for a fact.
What color did you get?

Sent From my Silver Titanium Galaxy S7 Edge

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central!

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Well, thanks for joining... there are plenty of people here who use both platforms, so if you have any issues with the conversion, I am sure there will be someone here to help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463