fixedepsilon

Jun 24, 2016
Visit site
Like some others that have posted, I've lurked the forums a decent amount and finally decided to join recently (I was just on vacation so that's why I waited ~1 1/2 weeks to post). I've been hooked on Android since my galaxy s4 I got about 4 years ago. I currently have a galaxy s6 (that's almost a full year old) that I don't plan on replacing any time soon. Also, I just tried out Nova Launcher: it's my first non-stock launcher I've used (about time, right?) and I love it so far! Looking to learn more about how I can reap the full benefits of my android phone + watch (proud owner of an LG Urbane), and rub it in my friend's faces who have iPhones ;).

fixedepsilon

Jun 24, 2016
Visit site
It wasn't on my mind because I won't have an upgrade for a while, but if there's something that really catches my attention I'd definitely consider it!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Like some others that have posted, I've lurked the forums a decent amount and finally decided to join recently (I was just on vacation so that's why I waited ~1 1/2 weeks to post). I've been hooked on Android since my galaxy s4 I got about 4 years ago. I currently have a galaxy s6 (that's almost a full year old) that I don't plan on replacing any time soon. Also, I just tried out Nova Launcher: it's my first non-stock launcher I've used (about time, right?) and I love it so far! Looking to learn more about how I can reap the full benefits of my android phone + watch (proud owner of an LG Urbane), and rub it in my friend's faces who have iPhones ;).

Welcome to Android Central!

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
@FixeDepsilon: Yo yoYo=Me meMe-Hehe! - Thanks for JoinedUs and being
faithful to Android-OS: NoMatter the Phone brand-MobilePlan or appLauncher
is Used..You're welcome to participate in the Q&A process. SeeYou!