Silver Soul

Jul 19, 2016
Visit site
I just dropped by to say hello :3

A little mini-bio about myself:

I love Android...
and I bet you guys do too as there is so much to love about it! Over the past few years I got my hands on many phones including the galaxy s2 and s3 an xperia ion and xperia Z all of which are of course rooted :D and now a LG g4... which is about to die :( I love anime and spend a lot of my time watching it. I am also a PC enthusiast and own a gaming rig which I use to play games like WoW, Overwatch, Warframe, Elsword and many other games!

I hope we can be friends :3

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey there! Welcome to the AC Forums! Why's your G4 dying?! Noooo!!! (Although that only means new toys hehe!) I'm a bit of a gamer myself but more into console gaming. Just have to have my Mario/Zelda fix and my Uncharted shot of adrenaline! Might get into Overwatch soon. We'll see.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome!
Yes, the wide variety of different devices is one of the reasons that Android is so enjoyable. :)

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I just dropped by to say hello :3

A little mini-bio about myself:

I love Android...
and I bet you guys do too as there is so much to love about it! Over the past few years I got my hands on many phones including the galaxy s2 and s3 an xperia ion and xperia Z all of which are of course rooted :D and now a LG g4... which is about to die :( I love anime and spend a lot of my time watching it. I am also a PC enthusiast and own a gaming rig which I use to play games like WoW, Overwatch, Warframe, Elsword and many other games!

I hope we can be friends :3

Welcome to Android Central!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21