1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hello There!

I've been a lurker for quite a while so I thought I'd finally speak up. Got an Incredible to "tide me over" til the iphone arrived then decided I'm too happy with what I've got to give it up. Sooooo here I am!
    Android Addict

Global Posts
    1,597 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS / Stock

Welcome!

Welcome to A/C.
    Droid RAZR MAXX/Xoom/4510 LTE MiFi

Quote Originally Posted by dsdf1295zx View Post
    I find a very cheap web to sold ,Xbox Live Points codesMicrosoft Points Cards, now Ishare it to all of you . It's great for you to use it and has an amazing price. The whole service is perfect. If you have any question,Microsoft Points codes, you can ask help to the customer service, they can give you any kind of information you want. In their web ,Xbox Live 6000 Points,they have detailed information to their products and all things they put are natural. I've brought many things from there. They are all great and match me well. You can have try or go aroud to look for what you need!!!!
    spam! spam! spam!
    I didn't fight to get to the top of the food-chain to eat vegetables!!
    GO TARHEELS!!!

Hello, Geekarella.

Welcome to Android Central.

Enjoy.
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geekarella View Post
    I've been a lurker for quite a while so I thought I'd finally speak up. Got an Incredible to "tide me over" til the iphone arrived then decided I'm too happy with what I've got to give it up. Sooooo here I am!
    Welcome! The Incredible rocks. And sorry for the Spam post in your introduction.

The dinc (nickname for droid incredible) is an amazing phone. It's spec's are great, size is perfect, awesome carrier, and sense UI is truly a top of the line Android UI. I can understand why you'd want to keep that for a while.

Enjoy the phone and welcome to Androidcentral.com!!
    [CENTER][URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/+KPSmith/posts"]Follow me on Google +
    Robots Will Kill

Global Posts
    11,964 Global Posts

Welcome to AC.. enjoy the forums..