Avid Apple User turned Android...

RustyNeedlePM

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi All! My name is Ray from Seattle, WA and I just took the plunge from apple to android OS. I've had the very first iPhone at day of release and upgraded every year to the new one. Today I join you awaiting my new Samsung Note 7, Blue Corral for Verizon.

Why the switch? Well I still love apple products and I think they are great, but the lack of design or look from 6+ to the 6s plus was expected as every year, but the 7 is supposed to barely change as well! Maybe another lense maybe removing the earphone port but all in all the same "feel". I get bored of phones after a year, and I need something new. The galaxy note 7 seemed like the perfect phone to jump on the bandwagon. I must admit I do own an android phone for work so I'm not new to the software. I've jumped ship to windows (3 years ago) and a nexus back in the day when the first one came out only to switch back within 14 days.... I anticipating this to be different tho! I like the sleekness, the edge design and the S-pen.. anyways thanks I too am one of the stuck in Memphis club... I look forward to making a home here chatting on a daily basis on your forum. Thanks!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello, Ray! Welcome to the forums, and what a great phone choice! And colour choice, as well! Happy soon-to-be Phone Day!

Also, random thing: I am envious that you live in Seattle! I'd love to visit that city!

Posted via the Android Central App

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
:cool: Welcome neighbor from Seattle: Let Me tell you in order
to know, what's the best Smartphone OSes. We've to Try
them up all. Hope SamGNote7- Met your expectations

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
You seem to be one of many iPhone users switching to a Note 7.... good device to jump to.

Welcome to AC.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi All! My name is Ray from Seattle, WA and I just took the plunge from apple to android OS. I've had the very first iPhone at day of release and upgraded every year to the new one. Today I join you awaiting my new Samsung Note 7, Blue Corral for Verizon.

Why the switch? Well I still love apple products and I think they are great, but the lack of design or look from 6+ to the 6s plus was expected as every year, but the 7 is supposed to barely change as well! Maybe another lense maybe removing the earphone port but all in all the same "feel". I get bored of phones after a year, and I need something new. The galaxy note 7 seemed like the perfect phone to jump on the bandwagon. I must admit I do own an android phone for work so I'm not new to the software. I've jumped ship to windows (3 years ago) and a nexus back in the day when the first one came out only to switch back within 14 days.... I anticipating this to be different tho! I like the sleekness, the edge design and the S-pen.. anyways thanks I too am one of the stuck in Memphis club... I look forward to making a home here chatting on a daily basis on your forum. Thanks!

Welcome to Android Central!