Hello - having trouble logging into the app

Lon Winters

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
I wasn't sure that I had created an account here but I was able to sign in the mobile site using my Google account. Then under my profile it does show my username and email address. However when I go to the app I'm not able to not only not login butt the password reset link just reloads the same page without any specific error message. I also tried to register a new account in the app and the same thing happened. Do I actually have an account here or am I just looking at my Google profile info? Thanks for any help getting started - I do have several basic questions I'd like to ask and I would also like to know if I should just put these in one thread or create several threads because although they are basic OS questions they're not exactly the same topic. Thanks again

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello Lon, welcome to the forums at Android Central!

I agree with Javier.

About your questions, if they are about a single or several devices you can look for the specific forums and subforums about said device/s and post there.

Sent From the Edge of the Seventh Galaxy

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! I, too, have been having login problems on my app! Very frustrating! But as other users have said, the recent update has these issues solved. If you need any help, feel free to ask! :)

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Best bet is to work they questions or issues one at a time. If you put them all in one thread, they can sometimes get lost in the discussion and you find yourself asking the same question again later.

Welcome to AC!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I wasn't sure that I had created an account here but I was able to sign in the mobile site using my Google account. Then under my profile it does show my username and email address. However when I go to the app I'm not able to not only not login butt the password reset link just reloads the same page without any specific error message. I also tried to register a new account in the app and the same thing happened. Do I actually have an account here or am I just looking at my Google profile info? Thanks for any help getting started - I do have several basic questions I'd like to ask and I would also like to know if I should just put these in one thread or create several threads because although they are basic OS questions they're not exactly the same topic. Thanks again

Welcome to Android Central!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer