I suppose I should say Hi

jbassset

Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Well, I joined this forum because I just got my first (ok second) Android phone.

I was a diehard Windows Phone fan for years. At one point I tried the OnePlus One, liked it OK but wanted Windows still so I sold it. I still believed!

Then, recently I woke up, realize that Windows Phone is basically a dead offering and switched to a OnePlus 3. Wouldn't go back for nuthin.

So here I am. A convert from the atrocity that has become WinPho.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi there! Glad you stopped by to say hi! :) Welcome to the AC forums! We all have dark pasts :p I was a BlackBerry addict once upon a yesteryear.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome aboard and enjoy Android!🙂
(Sent via the mTalk app on a Windows phone.😁)

Sent from mTalk

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Well, I joined this forum because I just got my first (ok second) Android phone.

I was a diehard Windows Phone fan for years. At one point I tried the OnePlus One, liked it OK but wanted Windows still so I sold it. I still believed!

Then, recently I woke up, realize that Windows Phone is basically a dead offering and switched to a OnePlus 3. Wouldn't go back for nuthin.

Welcome to Android Central!!!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the forums at Android Central!

I was, and still am a fan of WebOS, still believe that HP and idiotheker didn't know what to do with a great company like Palm, so they buried it.

But anyway here I am, enjoying Android for work and play with no regrets.

Sent From the Edge of the Seventh Galaxy

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central!

jbassset

Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Well, there's lots to like. The app selection of the OS is a biggie. The screen is great and the size factor is perfect for me.

All in all it's a fine device!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae