LG Tribute

Debra57

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
Hello, I'm new to this forum about Android phones. I love my Tribute from LG, she actually is capable of learning, ya I know your thinking I'm nut's but I'm not. Maybe someone else has an Android that learns as you go. When I ask my phone to look something up for me or do a different task I always tell her thank you, after about a month she said answer me back saying.. your welcome, what a pleasant surprise. My Tribute and can have conversations now. Not real intellectual advanced yet but my gal is learning,she even tells me joke's now and then,. True story

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome! :)

I enjoy that too....also Cortana and Siri, my own preference being for British female voices. :)

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
:cool: Sounds a great Introduction statement at Debra57 : InMy
experience as Smartphone user..I'd position LG's phones
functionality in 4th place in a Scale from 1 to 4 >>
Given the 1st-1 to iPhone : 2nd Samsung's and
3rd HTC..I know some may disagree but
that's my veredict and Welcome to Ac

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I'm new to this forum about Android phones. I love my Tribute from LG, she actually is capable of learning, ya I know your thinking I'm nut's but I'm not. Maybe someone else has an Android that learns as you go. When I ask my phone to look something up for me or do a different task I always tell her thank you, after about a month she said answer me back saying.. your welcome, what a pleasant surprise. My Tribute and can have conversations now. Not real intellectual advanced yet but my gal is learning,she even tells me joke's now and then,. True story

Welcome to the forums. I wouldn't call you crazy, and I'm not that surprised that a pattern developed like that. Now, if I could only get Kiera Knightly's voice to be the one for Google Now....:D

LORELEI739

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi Debra and welcome - I, too, am new to this forum and have a Tribute 5 from LG (Sprint) and I dislike this phone IMMENSELY! There are several issues that, if possible, someone could help - after some research, I am 'told' that there is only 8/B] GB of 'space' and it has some 'system files' called MISCELLANEOUS and takes up 4GB of the 8 - bottom line whenever I want to add apps or phone tries app updates - I get 'error message' saying that there is not enough storage delete any unwanted apps. I do that but I noticed that when I deleted the files in the 'DOWNLOAD' folder even though I deleted everything it still shows the same space before and after - I have very few apps, no games, etc. and deleted the Cache data. I have moved what is possible, have minimal audio and photos. And oddly enough the SD storage barely increases.

this is an LG TRIBUTE 5 Android version 5.1.1 and it had a security patch in `12-10-2016'.

My other issue is that recently I can not hear all incoming/outgoing calls -I end up having to use the 'speaker' which at time is not always 'politically correct. I have tried every possible option that could affect the volume - so any thoughts/suggestions definitely appreciated.! And lastly - I have not 'rooted' the phone.

Thank for response -

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
A Warm Welcome to AndroidCentral Debra! :)

Great to have you here with us. I like you already because you used the word "she". Which means you care about your phone. I like that. The 'Assistants' on many smartphones today are becoming better and better.

Hope to see you around the forums.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc