Another W10M refugee...

dgr_874

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone, long time semi-lurker finally making the jump here. After reading about Microsoft dumping their W10M versions of Minecraft, I decided that enough was enough. So, I got a hold of a Nexus 6 replacement for my 1520 and am currently moving everything over to the Google world.

Any tips or advice would be most welcome!

Dgr_874

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Glad you decided to join us :).

If you run into any issues just ask. Our community is pretty helpful.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I would take a few days to adjust to the new OS. Then you can play with themes and Launchers.

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to ACentral: Smart switch from WPhone
to Android: As stated by other members above
Post your questions in the respective forum
and We're ready to help you..SeeYa!

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Greetings, Salutations & Welcome.

I got a Nexus 6 when they first came out (Nov '14) and am still rocking it to this day.

Mav. :cool:

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Welcome, dgr_874, to the land of AndroidCentral.

Im personally a so called Crackberry refugee. So i know how you feel, but after just a couple days you should gel right at home and everyone is always happy to help out! Hope you see you around in the forums. :D

labsii

Feb 23, 2017
Visit site
I am a half-refugee, I was Windows only developer and now I am a cross platform developer (but with the native app features).

I think that there won't be good news for Windows Mobile at least for a while, so if you felt like switching it was probably a good decision. Just it is odd that your particular reason for switching was wrong - Microsoft has confirmed to actually introduce a more powerful version of Minecraft for WM... But as said that doesn't change the tide, if you felt missing something I don't think you wouldn't feel like that in the near future.

If you have used my app Share to Speech it is now available on Android/Amazon, but the app was renamed to Speech Central on all platforms.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital