bullswife98

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Hello Android Central. Just wanted to introduce myself to the group. Have been a long time android user, tried out the IPhone was not liking the locked up OS and switched back to my beloved Android, currently sporting the S7 edge and loving it. Just wanted to say Hello.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
HI there! Welcome to the AC Forums! How are you liking the S7 Edge? Quite a sexy device, ain't it? :) I'm using a Coral Blue one. Really hoping for a metallic red next time around.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Hello Android Central. Just wanted to introduce myself to the group. Have been a long time android user, tried out the IPhone was not liking the locked up OS and switched back to my beloved Android, currently sporting the S7 edge and loving it. Just wanted to say Hello.

Welcome to the AndroidCentral forums bullswife98!

I have the same feeling as you, IOS is a lovely OS but there is not nearly as much customisation available and does feel quite 'locked down'. So thats where jailbreaking comes in haha. :D

Hope you enjoy your S7 Edge, I'm always jealous when i see people with one. Hope to see you around the forums.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the forums at Android Central!

Great choice on the GS7e, I have the silver.

Sent From the Edge of the Seventh Galaxy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar