Dalon37

Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi all, new here and new to the android system. I've own my S7 edge now for about a month and love it! However, for the last couple of days I been noticing my battery draining rapidly, I'd say 2-3% every 5 minutes- with moderate use. The only thing I've installed new was the "Trend Micro Antivirus" and it pretty much went south thereafter. I also noticed 'Android System' using a lot of my juice. It's always on the top with more than 30% since last charge. Any ideas on how to fix it. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the AndroidCentral Forums Dalon37!

Great to have you here with us. The S7 is a really awesome device. You said that you are new to the Android system. What device did you own previously and do you want to share why you changed? :)

Hope to see you around the forums.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi Dalon! Take a look at the suggestions above and hope you can get your battery life back to normal! :) And welcome to the AC Forums!

Dalon37

Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi Matty and thanks! I used to have an apple 5c liked it a lot but one day it just stopped working. Went to best buy hoping to get another apple but fell in love with the s7. Like mentioned before i really like the s7 thus far aside from the weird rapid battery discharge. Glad my 5c went to hell and discovered this new gem👌

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! Hope your battery issues turn out okay! If you need any more help with that or with anything else, drop us a line! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol