Guess I should say hi

Adam Matlock

Trusted Member
Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
Well, since we're all part of the mobile nation's family, I migrated over from CrackBerry. I'm still white active in CrackBerry, but I love all mobile technology. I currently have a Z10 on wifi only, an iPhone 7+, and a Moto Z. So... If anyone has noticed I've been fairly active all over the place this past week within the front page articles and some other forum topics. I like to stay engaged and i plan on being a positive, contributing member to the community. I'm also a CrackBerry/Mobile nation's volunteer. So... Feel free to hit me up, and disagree with me at will. Lol. I won't take it personally.

P.S. I'm from Texas

P.P.S. I've been a registered member of CrackBerry since 2013. Here, not as long. But I've been lurking around for ages.

Last edited:

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Phone Central and enjoy!

...Wait, I may have got that wrong. But enjoy. :)

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums, fellow CrackBerry enthusiast! I too have had my CrackBerry account longer than my Android Central one, and still go on CrackBerry from time to time. Glad to have you here! And that's a nice array of devices you've got there!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Well, since we're all part of the mobile nation's family, I migrated over from CrackBerry. I'm still white active in CrackBerry, but I love all mobile technology. I currently have a Z10 on wifi only, an iPhone 7+, and a Moto Z. So... If anyone has noticed I've been fairly active all over the place this past week within the front page articles and some other forum topics. I like to stay engaged and i plan on being a positive, contributing member to the community. I'm also a CrackBerry/Mobile nation's volunteer. So... Feel free to hit me up, and disagree with me at will. Lol. I won't take it personally.

P.S. I'm from Texas

P.P.S. I've been a registered member of CrackBerry since 2013. Here, not as long. But I've been lurking around for ages.

Hiya. Welcome to AC. We can be a tad weird :D.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Warm Welcome to AndroidCentral DecAway! :D

like to stay engaged and i plan on being a positive, contributing member to the community.

That's awesome to hear. I'm also from the land of Crackberry but have since broadened my areas of posting to most of the Mobile Nations sites. Once you get to know people in the forums, its really awesome bring here. See you around the forums :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci