jacobjanzen

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm about to take the plunge into android after being a longtime (fed up) iPhone user. I've followed iMore closely so I've naturally been following Android Central too, especially since I've decided the iPhone no longer meets my requirements.

Anyways I've preordered the S8+ and am looking forward to the switch and participating in this great community.

Hope everyone's having a great day!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the Android land and enjoy the plunge! In at the deep end with a device like that. :)

jacobjanzen

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the Android land and enjoy the plunge! In at the deep end with a device like that. :)

Yeah. I've been frustrated with the iPhone for quite a while and this seemed like a great time to take the plunge. My brother has android and always gives me s*** about what he can do that I can't so at least I have a great resource, aside of course from the wonderful folks here, to help me make the transition.

I've been so excited and the phone isn't even out yet I've barely slept tonight lol!!

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm about to take the plunge into android after being a longtime (fed up) iPhone user. I've followed iMore closely so I've naturally been following Android Central too, especially since I've decided the iPhone no longer meets my requirements.

Anyways I've preordered the S8+ and am looking forward to the switch and participating in this great community.

Hope everyone's having a great day!

Warm welcome to AndroidCentral jacobjanzen :)

Great to have you here. Nothing wrong with switching from IOS to Android. I think it's great that you have tried both. Wish you all be the best with you Galaxy S8 + I'm sure it will be awesome.

Hope to see you around the forums.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central and the happy and exciting world of Google/Android! Congratulations on your pre-acquisition of the S8+! Let us know how you like it when it arrives! Enjoy yourself here!

jacobjanzen

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central and the happy and exciting world of Google/Android! Congratulations on your pre-acquisition of the S8+! Let us know how you like it when it arrives! Enjoy yourself here!

I literally couldn't sleep last night. I was so excited and I don't even have the phone! I've been researching for weeks the essential apps I have on iOS and they've all got Android counterparts, or an opportunity to make one ;)

I will post thoughts and pictures when I get it in my hot little hands :)

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the forums at Android Central!

Great choice, enjoy the new phone. Don't forget pictures whenever you get it.

Sent From the Edge of the Seventh Galaxy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol