I'm new here

Redbert31

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
I'm Redbert31. I currently have a MotoZ Force droid and have participated in other forums for a number of years. I am happy to be a member of the Android Central Community now and look forward to making new friendships and learning a lot from the various forums offered here. Thanks!

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
I'm Redbert31. I currently have a MotoZ Force droid and have participated in other forums for a number of years. I am happy to be a member of the Android Central Community now and look forward to making new friendships and learning a lot from the various forums offered here. Thanks!
O:) Welcome to ACentral.com >>Redbert31 : No doubt the experience
gained in other forums will be useful here. Any question post it Asap - Bye

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Warm welcome to AndroidCentral @Redbert31 😃 Great to see you are having a good time so far. This is definitely a great community.

How long have you had your Z Force? I was quite impressed with it.

Hope to see you around the forums.

Redbert31

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
I've had it since September..I love it... My son has it also and has a few of the mods ( the camera and the projector and I think there are more in the pipeline). These forums seem great...I was on the Droid Forums before, and I liked them too. Pushed Android Central by accident and liked it and I'll continue to explore it. New friends... Always a fun thing. Thanks for the welcome!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
These forums seem great...I was on the Droid Forums before, and I liked them too. Pushed Android Central by accident and liked it and I'll continue to explore it. New friends... Always a fun thing. Thanks for the welcome!

Yes, these forums are great and we have great members that like helping others.

Sent From the Edge of the Seventh Galaxy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20