Hi there!

jaz572

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi there in Android land. New to the site but not to forums. Been an Android guy for as long as I can remember, I have an iPhone 7 for work which functions for the job 100% but is such a functional, boring bit of kit.
Android really is user friendly and the best! Thanks for having me;)

jaz572

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Welcome aboard! Hmm, iPhone 7....nice. :)

To be honest my favourite phone was the S4, unfortunately after it got wet a few times in work it now only has 2g :( The iPhone is awesome for work but a bit boring as I can't seem to personlise it as easily as the s6.

Thanks for the welcome and reply earlier :)

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Warm Welcome to AndroidCentral @jaz572 :D

The IOS operating system definitely doesn't allow as much customisation as Android does, but it's still is a very high performing device. Maybe for your next upgrade the office will allow you to get a Android device. A happy employee is a hard working employee.
See you around the forums.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! Did I read correctly that you have an S6? That's a great phone! Enjoy yourself around the forums!

Redbert31

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
Welcome jaz572 hope you enjoy it here. So much to enjoy whenever you have an Android or an I phone. My daughter just broke her phone and it was old. Coincidentally she just got a new job where they use their own phone and I phone is recommended because all the apps she needs for work are there. She's having a hard time with the iphone7 but she says she knows it's going to be fun as soon as she gets the hang of it. Unfortunately she couldn't switch much over to her new phone because her previous card is corrupted. Anyway...a hearty welcome and I hope your transition to your new phone is going well! See you on the forum! 🤣

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello jaz, welcome to the forums at Android Central!

I also have fond memories of the GS4, the GS6 is also a great device.

Enjoy and have fun in these forums!

Sent From the Edge of the Seventh Galaxy

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to AC forums. I too have an iPhone for work. It gets the job done but not my cup of tea. Actually I don't even drink tea.