Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    ROM

Default Hello to All! :-D

This is a first post in this forum to say “Hello”. I am currently a user of a BlackBerry Storm 2 (CrackBerry fan), but am due for an upgrade in August when I will be getting an Android phone. I am currently looking at a Thunderbolt (since I am with Verizon), but am in full research mode on the different types of Android phones until I get my upgrade. I am REALLY impressed by the HTC Sense overlay, but am also watching to see if an HTC phone comes that’s more like T-mobile’s Sensation (with the dual core processors and better screen). I would also like to get a phone that’s upgradeable to Gingerbread and Sense 3.0. I don’t know if anything like that will exist on Verizon (or even be coming) by the time I get my upgrade in August, but I’ll be watching. I am known for loading my phones up with LOTS of apps and the more powerful the phone the better!

Joining Android forums early is a part of my research into getting the best phone available in August. It seems like such a long time away, but I’m very excited to soon be part of the Android family!
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,735 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

Nice! WELCOME!
    Banned

Global Posts
    17,570 Global Posts

Hey from a fellow ex-CrackBerry! I switched from a Tour to Thunderbolt in March. Awesome device and great switch!

Here's a thread on CrackBerry.com that may be helpful to you: Switching from BlackBerry to Android Guide
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    ROM

Thanks for the link to the Guide Chrisy!

Hi member,
    Welcome to Android Central forum. It's nice to have you on board.

For additional Android tips & tricks tap on the link in my signature.

Enjoy... :-D
    Thanked by: